Worldpay Security Compliance Analyst Graduate Scheme
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- London, The East, Cambridge
- Apply by:
- 10th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
At Worldpay, we’re responsible for trillions of payments every year. When you join the Security Governance team, you’ll be leasing with all facets of the organisation and the global Enterprise Security team. As part of the team, you’ll support Worldpay’s information security compliance programme by coordinating audits with teams across the business.
Your role is multi-faceted and you’ll get to work on security policy management, information security audit coordination and oversight, along with assurance of information security controls across the group.
About the Scheme
You’ll spend two years in a cutting edge team, delivering project management in our centralised audit division. You will develop a strong understanding of the financial payments industry as you enable stakeholders to make sound decisions on their financial products.
Be highly organised: This role requires you to juggle several projects across the business at any one time. We’ll need you to have a meticulous eye for detail with an understanding of the bigger business picture
Passion for audit: A keen understanding of the vital commercial nature of audit is important for our graduates at Worldpay. You’ll be collecting information at a global scale to enable us to remain secure against cyber threats, so a passion for collecting evidence is key.
You will be
• Identifying security issues within stakeholder’s business units
• Tracking risks and issues related to the audit, analysing them in a sound manner
• Presenting your findings to relevant management in a clear and concise way
• Co-ordinating reviews regarding audit reports, as necessary.
•Travelling to Worldpay offices across the UK to arrange best practises regarding technology risk management
What are we looking for
• 2.1 in any degree type
• Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to nurture relationships across the business
• Ability to identify potential challenges to deadlines and escalate appropriately
• Passionate about the payments industry
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously to strict deadlines
• Curiosity into the world of audits
Sign up for job alerts - its free