Worldpay Graduate Programme - Technology Analyst
- £36,000 including flexi benefits
- Apply by:
- 24th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
We process trillions of transactions every year and every single transaction flows through multiple levels of global-first Technology that we created. The FinTech industry never stops, and neither do we. You’ll be joining a Technology team that is committed to innovation and continuous improvement to ensure we stay one step ahead.
About the scheme
You’ll be at the forefront of Technology Transformation. In this role, you’ll constantly be looking at ways to improve how we execute and deliver at Worldpay. From processes to ways of working, you will be assisting to design, implement and measure new transformation initiates across Global Technology and the wider business, with a focus on our agile capabilities.
Critical thinking, analysis and strong organisation are just some of the skills you will be demonstrating in this role.
You’ll be working with colleagues and senior stakeholders across Technology, as well as interacting with other business functions and constantly expanding your commercial awareness.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Formulate structured approaches to problem solving based on lean methodologies in collaboration with SMEs.
• Identify, design and implement processes and practice change to deliver measureable improvements.
• Coach teams within the business on best practices and agile capabilities.
• Update and report on-going progress to senior stakeholders and management.
• Aligning people, processes and technology closer to the strategic aims of the business.
• Effectively engage with other business-wide transformation initiatives to ensure the consistency of approach.
Sign up for job alerts - its free