Worldpay Graduate Programme - Software Testing
- £34,000 including flexi benefits
- The East, Cambridge
- Apply by:
- 17th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
When you join our technology hub in Cambridge, you’ll be a part of the world’s largest payment provider, responsible for billions of transactions every year. Our digital teams make this happen.
What was the last thing you paid for? The chances are we made that happen. As one of our engineering graduates you’ll be part of developing the technologies that change how millions of people around the world go about their daily lives.
Joining one of our agile scrum teams, the programme will fully immerse you in our software cycle - and you’ll contribute to numerous types of test functions and application support, reflecting the cross functional nature of our teams. Our teams are small and integrate best practise test driven development on our best-of-breed global payments platform. Because of team sizes you’ll partner closely with senior automation and manual testers, helping you to upskill quickly.
As with all things at Worldpay, we move fast. Worldpay engineers are extremely motivated and self organising, so it’s important to us that you have the attitude and aptitude required to keep up.
- We tackle new problems with bags of enthusiasm and are focused relentlessly on pushing technology forward. An enquiring mind that likes challenges will help you fit to fit in well.
- Problem solving with numerous software teams to enable swift, faultless tech releases
- Formulating test plans for our global development teams
- Innovation mindset, creating automated tests to help streamline the development process
- Growing your awareness of software architecture and industry design patterns
- Working with a team, committed to best practise test principles
- Engaging with developers within collaborative unit testing
"The work we do is so customer focused and interesting, we’re changing the way the world pays and you can really feel that we’re trying to be the best at it. There are so many opportunities here if you want to explore them, once you’ve earned your manager’s trust, you can progress and work on the things that interest you most."
Sign up for job alerts - its free