Worldpay Graduate Programme - Finance
- £25,000 to £30,000 including flexi benefits
- Apply by:
- 3rd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Millions of customers and merchants alike rely on us to manage and settle payments - every single second of every day. You’ll join our extensive international Finance team to understand how we help merchants in moving billions of pounds every year.
You’ll rotate through our Finance teams in either Operational Finance Controlling or Financial Accounting - understanding the engine rooms of our business and what makes us tick. This isn’t your typical audit role post university. At Worldpay, we’ll equip you with real world, tech-savvy acumen to organise cash in a 21st century fashion.
You’ll be working in a rapidly changing business, where huge transactions are made every day. You’ll be working in fast moving environment - but not at the expense of accuracy.
The world of Fintech never stops. We need you to control your own workload, interact with other business functions and constantly expand your commercial awareness
- Collate and produce accurate financial information.
- Analyse, interpret and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Deal with high profile, multi-currency cash forecasting.
- Reconcile data and cash reported by our business partners and customers.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of processes.
- Develop statistical data into monthly KPI and quarterly service reviews.
“If you’re eager to learn and open to different opportunities, you’ll do well here. The great thing about this graduate scheme is that you can reach across different departments and everyone is happy to help and get stuck in. I was looking for a setup that was halfway between a global organisation and the environment and flexibility of a start up."
Sign up for job alerts - its free