Worldpay Finance Graduate Scheme
- Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 11th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This isn’t your typical audit role post university.
At Worldpay, we’ll equip you with real world, tech-savvy acumen to organise cash in a 21st century fashion.
Millions of customers and merchants alike rely on us to manage and settle payments - every single second of every single day. You’ll join our extensive global Finance team to understand how we move billions of pounds every year.
You’ll be based in elegant Spinningfields, in the heart of vibrant Manchester - where all our key global finance functions are based.
You’ll rotate through our Finance teams in either Operational Finance Controlling or Financial Accounting - understanding the engine rooms of our business and what makes us tick.
What does it take?
You’ll be working in a rapidly changing business, where huge transactions are made every day. You’ll be working in fast moving environment - but not at the expense of accuracy.
The world of fintech never stops. We need you to control your own workload, interact with other business functions and constantly expand your commercial awareness
• Collate and produce accurate financial information
• Analyse, interpret and communicate insights to stakeholders
• Deal with high profile, multi-currency cash forecasting
• Reconcile data and cash reported by our business partners and customers
• Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of processes
What we need from you:
• 2.1 in Finance, Accounting, Economics (with experience in commercial
• On the spot problem solving
• Analytical precision
• A fascination and awareness with commercial finance
• Strong communication skills and an aptitude to build strong relationships
Sign up for job alerts - its free