Training Content Design Executive
- £25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 9th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing organisation that specialise in providing training programmes and inductions to the largest companies in the UK?
The company are a leading training consultancy going through a rapid growth phase and they are looking for their next superstar Design Executive. The purpose of the role is to design learning related content which is experiential and immersive. The company boasts a collaborative environment where everyone has a flair and passion for training and development.
- To lead the design for small projects ensuring a consistent high quality of work ensuring the client team can deliver world-class inductions and training.
- To design learning related content with minimal support ensuring that you are following client requirements.
- To brief external trainers ahead of delivery as well as providing feedback ensuring they have sufficient information to deliver training to clients.
- To undertake independent research to support projects and activities, ensuring that the business are fully up-to-date with the latest industry news allowing for the highest level of service.
- Previous experience in training and learning design will allow you get up to speed with the business operations and hit the ground running.
- Being analytical will allow you to contribute to complex problem solving
- Knowledge of learning and behavioural science will allow you to build projects and content to a high standard
- Being flexible will allow you to get stuck into a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment.
If this role seems like the next step for you, please click Apply Now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free