Why join Spencer Ogden?
Winners of The Best and Brightest in Wellness 2021 for delivering excellence in health awareness, The 2022 Sustainability Award, as well as being recognised as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK. We pride ourselves on organic growth, and by combining our world-class Learning & Development programmes with the right people, we've seen great success with over 70% of our senior leaders starting their careers as Trainee Consultants. Want to join now?!
Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 13 offices globally, and over 450 employees worldwide. We are industry-leading Recruitment Sales Specialists within the Renewables, Built Environment, and Power sectors. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a collaborative, fun, professional, and fast-paced working environment.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
As a Trainee Consultant in London, your role is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive market. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of opportunities daily.
You'll also be:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Candidate sourcing via industry-specific job boards
- Candidate screening by phone, video, or in-person
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Graduate, or a graduate-caliber candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Financially motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Empathetic, collaborative, and a team player
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
What You'll Get
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Earn up to 40% of your billings, with no threshold in your first year!
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off + 4 volunteer days of choice
- Discounted health club membership
- ClassPass discount
- Flexi-hours and a work-from-home policy, once passed probation
- Corporate reward discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Fast career progression with the opportunity of company shares once reached Team Leader
- Annual Incentive Trips to America, South Africa, Europe, to name a few
- Quarterly Incentives
- Many more!
We Are Disability Confident
Spencer Ogden is committed to making our recruitment process as inclusive as possible for everyone. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and developing a culture that values differences. Should you require additional support for your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or alternative application processes to support your needs.
We’d LOVE to speak to you all - please note, due to the volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within one week, it is likely that your application is unsuccessful.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO #ProudToBeSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Related :trainee recruitment consultant south east spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
International, International (Europe)
MDS Graduate Scheme - East Midlands
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£35,000 basic, £50,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 + uncapped commission
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions
West Midlands, Birmingham
Business Development Graduate – Summer 2024
£33,000 + Location Allowance
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Summer Intelligence Internship (GCHQ, MI5, MI6) - London
£4,165 to £5,701