|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Sectors:||Management, Retail, Research & Analysis|
The trading team is an integral player in supporting the growth of the business, with its core responsibility being to manage stocks across the business to ensure that we have the right stock in the right place at the right time. Through analysing sales and stock data our team will identify opportunities and potential risks offering solutions that ultimately support the growth of the business.
The trading analyst role in itself is very varied and offers the opportunity to interact with multiple teams across the business through the work we do. The team is a vital link that joins together the buying and planning function and the Retail function, from the initial distribution all the way through to the trading of stock in season.
What you'll be doing
• You will be working closely with the buying and planning teams to identify sales and stock trends to shape future buying decisions
• Oversee the allocation of stock across the UK and European region, working closely with the trading assistant to ensure that correct levels of stock are sent out based on the store grading
• Building new store ranges that are appropriate to the profile of the store and adjusting where necessary to reflect the sales patterns of the store once opened
• Managing promotional pushes and reductions across the business in line with the critical path and promotional calendar
• Grade all UK and European stores twice a year to ensure the product ranges reflect the profile and historic sales patterns of each store
• Carry out regular store visits to review allocation strategies and feedback any opportunities or concerns stores have on current stock holding
We would love to meet someone with:
• An analytical mind - who can analyse a large amount of data and provide conclusions and actions to maximise sales opportunities
• An ability to build strong relationships with multiple teams across the business – communication is key
• Experience in the Retail industry, whether you have worked in a merchandising function previous or experience in store and are looking to move into the head office environment
• Strong excel skills to support efficient decision making
• The ability to manage time and workload effectively in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Holiday allowance
• 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
• Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
Zakti is a lifestyle brand for people who want stylish, high quality clothing without paying the earth. Fit, function and comfort are paramount, but our customers are still looking for gear that helps them look great and feel confident.
At the heart of the Zakti brand is a passion for product, with a laid-back approach that shows that we’re advocates of a healthy lifestyle, but not obsessives. We kit our customers out in the best gear for their activity of choice – even if it is coffee with friends, and by cutting out the big brand middle man, our products are an unbeatable price too.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores and website are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
We have well located and well stocked stores where you and your family can get straightforward advice from our knowledgeable, friendly staff. In most of our stores you can even bring your dog in too! Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
Competitive + benefits London ASAP
Competitive London Various
Competitive North West, Manchester ASAP
Up to £23,000 + Commission London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£16,800 (per annum) London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 14-Aug-2017
£21,017 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands Various
£36,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£20000.00 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP