The Technical System Administrators are responsible for the maintenance of the company’s internal technical infrastructure. The role involves:
- Providing internal support for office hardware including servers, PCs and mobile devices
- Continuously improving and keeping up with the IT business needs of the organisation
- Testing and configuring new hardware and software technologies
- Management of Active Directory, Exchange Servers and the deployment of Group Policies
- Management of video conferencing and telecommunications technologies
- Actively resolving problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company
- International travel to scope data centres, survey networks and to install new hardware
This position would suit a technically minded individual with a passion for exploring the latest software and hardware technologies.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Technical Operations team with the potential to take on additional responsibilities such as database administration, technical research and development and infrastructure engineering.
TPP is a world-leader in Digital Health. From apps enabling patients to manage their own care to comprehensive hospital solutions, TPP delivers technology that connects everyone involved in healthcare delivery. For over twenty years, we have been applying the most advanced technology to provide a safe and secure environment to deliver care. Our aim is to improve access to healthcare data, making sure it is available whenever and wherever it is needed. We want to help people make the best use of that data, to empower clinicians and citizens, and to create the healthcare systems of the future.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. Since 2017, we have consistently featured in The Job Crowds’ “Top Company for Graduates to Work For”, and were the overall winners for 2022 in addition to being awarded ‘Best Salary’ and ‘Best Benefits’. We have also been named in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list every year since 2019.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £45,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
- Pub Fridays
- £300 birthday meal allowance
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
To apply, please visit https://tpp-careers.com/roles/technical-systems-administrator and send your CV.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
TPP is a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative healthcare software through our four products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Related :computing & it jobs leeds technical systems tpp operations database graduate scheme immediate leeds yorkshire
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Technical Engineer - TPP
Commercial Graduate Scheme - Samworth Brothers
Cloud Engineer – Kubrick (No experience required, paid to train)
£21,255 pro rata during training.
Audit Graduate Trainee - IT External Audit - Manchester - September 2024
North West, Manchester
Data and Analytics Industrial Placement
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Edinburgh, Leeds
DCC Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, International, Nationwide