|Salary:||£18000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Based in Birmingham City Centre's Jewellery Quarter.
£18'000 - 25'000 Additional + 25% additional bonus (paid monthly)
Here at Aspire, we are a 3-star accredited 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For'. Where you will be offered a clear career path with a true sense of purpose. We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals, to be part of this growing department of our company!
Aspire are a respected and very well established company with an international brand, with offices in Birmingham, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Aspire recruit for the digital, media, marketing and communications space. Our clients are established media owners, to tech start-ups, technology platforms, plus great brands; In an industry that is always changing. Being fast paced Recruiters and Resourcer's, our modern, fresh offices reflect the markets we represent, creating a truly unique and exciting place to work..
- Starting Salary of £18,000 to £25,000, depending on experience
- OTE (On target earnings) of 25% of your salary, paid monthly
- Work the hours you want, with flexible hours of an 8-hour day between 8am and 6.30pm
- Early finish and other great team and individual incentives. With refreshments from our very own private bar
- Weekly shop delivered, to offer you free, fruit, coffee, tea and biscuits
- Smart casual dress code
The role and key responsibilities
This is a fabulous opportunity to join our first intake for 2018, based in Birmingham to work alongside our London based team of dedicated recruitment consultants in a professional resourcing function.
You will identify, attract and source great talent for our current and future requirements. Being the first point of contact with our potential candidates, you will match their skills to the job briefs, talk to them about their career development and requirements and become a subject matter expert in one of Aspire's specialist markets.
You will liaise with our London teams, who will communicate requirements from the clients, understanding talent pools and prepare fabulous recruitment shortlists to deliver to an enviable client base, many of whom are on long term preferred supplier agreements.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop great working relationships with our London teams and have some client exposure
- Develop and master your sourcing and researching skills finding great talent.
- Develop your inquisitive and competency based interviewing techniques assessing and screening candidates and potential talent for our live roles.
- Mastering your sales skills by persuading you have the best shortlists of candidates for the job, and selling great opportunities to savy candidates, who know what they want!
- Broaden your skills in utilising social media channels and direct sourcing channels, also working with Aspire's marketing team to drive talent to our website of opportunities.
- Write brilliant engaging copy to present our client's opportunities and attract active and passive candidates to talk to you, not the competition!
You can come from a number of different sectors, what we look for is..
- Evidence of commercial awareness and influencing skills, in return we will offer you opportunities to talk to wide range of professionals in your specialist market and develop you into a subject matter expert.
- An engaging, a natural rapport builder, previous telephone or sales experience could be advantageous, so you can build relationships and influence in positive, enhancing manner.
- Inquisitive and curious in a friendly manner, who enjoying talking to people directly, not just online!
- Strong academic achievement so you have ability to grasp new concepts quickly, understand business performance and challenge the status quo.
- Have demonstrated you are a goal / target-orientated person at heart, and feel this environment would get the best out of you.
- With exceptional organisational and administrative skills, you will have every opportunity to excel in the fast paced nature of the recruiting world.
- An individual who displays high energy & resilience, and enjoys working around like minded people!
The start date for this position is the 5th of March 2018. To be considered you must be available to start on this date, but also allow for the interview process which will be taking place on Thurs 18th, am & pm, Weds 24th am & pm Thurs 2nd Feb am & pm, with 2nd stage interviews to follow.
If this sounds like an opportunity you know you have the attributes and would be successful in, then send your CV to me via the website. All applications will be made in confidence.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£19500.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP
Up to £21000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000.00 to £32000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£25000.00 to £27000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £23000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
Up to £21000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West ASAP
Up to £22000 per annum plus OTE North West ASAP
Up to £20000.00 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP
Competitive London ASAP