|Salary:||£22,500 to £25,500|
|Location:||West Midlands, Leamington Spa S, Whitnash, Leamington Spa N|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Sports and Recreation, Training|
Closing date: 23rd June 2017
Interviews: 28/29th June 2017
Sport Events Coordinator
IAPS is a members’ organisation for heads of independent prep schools, currently with over 650 members in the UK and overseas. IAPS hosts over 100 sport events annually, across 25 different sports, attracting entries from more than 23,000 children in the UK and abroad.
We are seeking a highly-organised individual with excellent administration and communication skills to coordinate the programme of sport events run under the auspices of IAPS. This role will support the Sport Events Manager in the running of the sports events, which are largely run by volunteer teachers in our schools. The ideal candidate will be organised, efficient at dealing with enquiries from schools and parents, able to work under pressure to meet event deadlines and have a passion for sport.
The Sports Event Coordinator’s roles will include, but not be limited
• Coordinate all IAPS sports events to include managing all event bookings, ordering prizes, arranging merchandise and photography.
• Support the work of volunteer organisers.
• Respond to emails and telephone enquiries from schools and parents about events.
• Create and manage sports bookings on the sports website.
• Create tournament draws and ensure all regional tournaments are organised using the same format.
• Keep IAPS Sport web pages up-to-date and engaging.
• Promote IAPS sport through social media.
• Create and publish the weekly sports e-newsletter.
• Create the annual sports poster.
• Clerk and minute the IAPS sports committee which meet three times a year.
• Support schools with data entry into Hytek and Meet Manager for the annual Swimming Gala (full training will be provided)
• Keep accurate participation records after every event.
• Attend any sports events throughout the year where necessary.
The role will be based at our headquarters in Leamington Spa. Occasionally the Sport Events Coordinator will be required to attend events. IAPS is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and the successful applicant must undergo a DBS check prior to attending any events.
For further details, please go to IAPS Jobs here.
Please click on the apply now button to apply for this role.
Competitive Ireland, Northern Ireland ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus China Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits China 1-Feb-2017
£35,000 + Car plus benefits East Midlands, Leicester Various
£22,039 to £27,373 plus London Weighting £3,889 Nationwide Various
£20000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Central
£19k London ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£21,017 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands Various
£36,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits South West, Bournemouth ASAP
competitive plus benefits South West, Central, Salisbury, Trowbridge, Bradford-on-Avon, Chippenham ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Central ASAP
£24000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central 2-May-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits Central, Oxford ASAP