S&P Global - Client Services Associate Programme
- Apply by:
- 11th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Client Services Associate Programme offers graduates an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments.
Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for clients, providing solutions to their requests in a timely, professional and courteous manner. This group has a direct impact on customer’s perception of S&P Global Market Intelligence, handling in excess of 10,000 client enquiries each month. The programme has an approximate duration of 18 months starting in January & July 2019. It begins with an intensive training schedule for the first 3 months focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P GMI Platform, and S&P GMI Excel Plug-in combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must complete and pass certification exams along with a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
• Ability to join a class of new hires in January 2019.
• Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
• Fluency in additional European languages is a bonus.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
• Passion in building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm in learning and working in the financial services industry.
• Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise and work in a team. Positive, flexible and proactive with a “can do” attitude.
Click the apply now button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free