- £22000.00 to £32000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 7th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Great benefits including flexible working, extra annual leave
Do you want to join a supportive and friendly recruitment company, who continually invest and focus on you?
Aspire are a leading recruitment consultancy, having been established since 1992. Our team was first launched in 1993 and continues to be a top team within our close-knit and supportive business. We have experienced impressive growth over the last few months, and are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to support our expanding business. The team sits within a larger group of 10 consultants who work in a pacey, profitable and enjoyable market. We have a supportive, close-knit team and offer ongoing training and development built around you. The benefits here are wonderful including flexible working, monthly massages and reduced gym membership!
Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Client-side team
- Work across a variety of client types and sectors to boost your understanding of their businesses
- Follow up with potential and existing leads to bring on a variety of entry level roles to fill
- Build credibly relationships with our candidate so that you understand which sorts of roles they may be suited to
- Developing new client relationships to build your portfolio of jobs and thus expand your market knowledge
- Be aware of your colleagues' roles so that you can suggest potential candidates to fill their roles
- With your previous sales experience you will be well-placed to start developing new client relationships and pitching Aspire's services
- Your pacey approach to work will stand you in good stead when dealing in the fast paced world of graduate recruitment
- Your strong communication skills will help you to better understand both your clients' and candidates' needs
- Your money motivation and drive to succeed will put you in a strong position to overachieve your targets
If you are looking for a supportive, successful and vibrant company to work for, apply now!!
Sign up for job alerts - its free