- £18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£18,000 - £22,000
Do you want to work for one of the leading legal recruiters in the UK? It's an opportunity to gain exposure to some of top legal talent in major blue-chip organisations. Due to them landing a huge new client they are now on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant .
The company are a recruitment business specialising within the legal sector focusing on paralegals, contract lawyers and qualified lawyer supply. With an incredible unique selling point of everyone in the business having a law background, whether that be, having a law qualification or simply having studied Law at a Russell Group University; they truly are specialists in their field.
- Writing engaging job advertisements in order to attract top talent for specific jobs.
- Sourcing suitable candidates using a variety of tools, including job boards and headhunting in order to find the very best talent for vacancies.
- Screening of candidates both on the phone and in person to ensure they are matching the job brief and requirements.
- Liaising with candidates to obtain their feedback from interviews with the aim of pre-closing them and finding out any concerns.
- Recruitment based administration to ensure that all processes run smoothly.
- Stellar academic record (including either a 2:1 or 1st class Law degree from a Russell Group University) so you'll be able to grapple with the intellectual complexity of roles, clients and candidates.
- You will have strong communication skills so you can build the trust you'll need with clients and candidates to help them with their needs.
- You will be a team player who is light hearted, and keen to be part of a fast paced yet down to earth recruitment business.
- You will be driven so that you can work towards targets and progress quickly within the business.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free