|Salary:||Competitive + Commission|
|Location:||London, Central London|
In a nutshell you will be responsible for accessing talent our clients are unable to find and vice versa. On a broader scale your role is to understand client and candidate challenges and work with them to find and deliver solutions. Sure you will be expected to cold call and from time to time have difficult conversations but we are looking for people excited about creating opportunities and solving problems.
The role of recruiter has moved on and it is no longer good enough to bring on new clients and manage candidate pools on a database. You will be expected to immerse yourself in your market, attend events, create events, provide commentary and insight, blog, engage with wider talent pools, utilise social media, build a personal brand. When we talk of selling we mean advising, negotiating, finding solutions, having direct conversations, taking yourself and your customers out of your comfort zone.
The Asoria Group is a multi-award winning recruitment group, with 4 specialist brands (Digital, Green, Property and Life Sciences). Headquartered in London Waterloo we operate from offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia servicing clients across 50 countries.
We are unique. Our people, our attitude to pushing boundaries, our ability to take our jobs very seriously but not ourselves, our personal story, our future plans. It is hard to put our DNA into words so all we can say is come and meet us and see.
Money and career progression are obvious drivers for most of us in the recruitment space. However, to be successful in this role on a day to day basis there is so much more required:
• A genuine passion for one of our core markets and a desire to help shape their future growth.
• Exceptional all round communication skills. Empathy and listening are key. If you do not know the problem, you cannot find a solution.
• You will need you to have genuine drive and self-motivation. If you are motivated by the idea of creating something, then this is for you.
• An inner confidence, both in yourself and the services you are selling. You do not need to be the loudest, craziest kid in town but you need to have a voice.
• Resilience. Clichéd but so true. Not all recruiters are universally loved. Be one of the great ones though and you have a customer for life.
• Someone who is lively, passionate, straight talking and creative. We live and breathe our values so when we hire this is non negotiable!
£28000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus OTE Central ASAP
£25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£23500.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£35k OTE (on successful completion of 8 weeks training) London ASAP
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Competitive Germany, London ASAP
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
£21,228 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various