|Salary:||£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience + benefits|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Sales, Media|
Calling all data -driven, client facing, logical thinkers looking for a role to start in 2018! We are looking for exceptional individuals to join one of the UK's foremost and fastest-growing PPC teams.
What you’ll be doing
• We have fantastic training and mentorship programmes in place to help you get up to speed with what we do, learn how everything works and pass your Google exams.
• You will be working directly with a small portfolio of clients in a wide range of sectors spanning both business-to-business and business-to-consumer.
• You will be able to evaluate their requirements and goals and to formulate the best approach for achieving these.
• You will design and implement campaigns from scratch, and may also be required to assess existing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Once up and running you will regularly evaluate performance, working to continually optimise performance on behalf of your clients.
• You will report back to clients and make recommendations based on your analysis.
• We are committed to maintaining the highest levels of technical skills and will provide comprehensive in-house training over your first few months with us. – find out more about our training academies on our website.
• A healthy intellectual curiosity and ambition is useful but above all you must be a great team player, able to co-operate well and support your colleagues.
• This is a fast paced role and you will need to be an enthusiastic and well organised self-starter.
• You must be able to work autonomously and within a team.
• You must be articulate and confident in dealing directly with clients in a wide range of roles and organisations.
• Strong written English is essential, as you will be communicating extensively via email and preparing reports for clients.
• You must be comfortable with spreadsheets and basic numeracy, to be able to present information clearly and to reason your way through problems.
• As an individual committed to achieving high standards in everything you do, you must have an outstanding academic record including the following (or equivalents):
• Minimum of 320 UCAS points
• A predicted degree classification of 2:1 or above (in any subject)
• Language skills are a huge plus! We are currently in need of Dutch, German and Arabic speakers especially.
• Previous experience in our sector is absolute not necessary. We have people from all degree background from humanities, to sciences to the arts - We celebrate the diversity!
We encourage all our staff to think in a creative way to help achieve success for both ourselves and our clients and to help to keep our day-to-day work interesting, challenging and varied.
We are a fast growing team and have a commitment to providing the best possible career development opportunities. Going forward there are ample opportunities to mentor and train other new joiners, to lead large accounts that may involve a team of others from within our business, and ultimately to manage a team of your own.
What’s in it for You?
• In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary.
• We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we’re always planning company socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work.
• As well as excellent growth and development opportunities, we have a fantastic work environment. We’re based by London Bridge / Bermondsey where we have a modern, bright, open-planned office which has a friendly and approachable atmosphere.
• There’s a games room downstairs (next to the auditorium which we use as a cinema some evenings!) where you can find a pool table and ping pong - there’s always someone ready to challenge you to a game.
• Merkle | Periscopix order and pay for our lunch on the last Friday of every month – always a welcomed perk before payday! Speaking of food, there’s always plenty of snacks and nibbles in the office.
• Friday afternoon you can help yourself to a celebratory drink at 4.30pm (aka Four Thirsty!).
• We also have perks such as the Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans.
• Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to sponsor any visa applications.
To apply click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£28000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus OTE Central ASAP
£25000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£23500.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£26,500 plus benefits South West, Malmesbury Various
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Competitive Germany, London ASAP
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
£21,228 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various