|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Sectors:||Human Resources, Management, Marketing,|
What is it?
Our 3 year programme is designed to provide a holistic view of the business and gain skills/experience within an operational area of your choice. You’ll learn from the ground upwards by starting your programme in a role and working with the wider team. You’ll quickly learn the working processes and how we operate as a business. You may also be introduced to some ad hoc projects which you can really get your teeth into.
After year 1, you’ll be placed in a Dealership to really understand our products and service and be an advocate for world class customer service. You’ll circulate the dealerships spending time in each department to really build your understanding of the wider business.
Year 3 is very much focused on creating a future leader. Self-Development at this stage is crucial and we’ll ensure you’re equipped with all the skills necessary to transfer you into a role which requires you to deliver key projects and working across the group. After year 3 you’ll apply yourself in a Leader role.
What are the roles?
10 roles available in various operational areas of the business: Human Resources, Marketing, Business Development and Operations
What we are looking for?
• Work experience within a fast-paced arena
• Excel knowledge, specifically allowing data to be analysed and interrogated
QUALIFICATIONS / ATTAINMENTS
• Degree educated (Predicted or achieved 2:1 or above) in a related subject i.e. Business/HR/Marketing etc
• Driven by tight deadlines and ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business (including travel and overnight stays).
• Good communicator, able to build effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers
• Effective o organisation skills with the ability to use various working platforms at any given time.
• Ability to adapt priorities in line with changing business needs.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
Competitive plus benefits Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Ongoing
£44,000 + benefits South East, South West, London, The East, Wales, Nationwide Various
£44,000 + benefits East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£26,500 plus benefits plus Bonus South West, Malmesbury Various