|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Science & Technology, Secretarial & Business Admin, Military & Defence, Research & Analysis|
Position Type: Full Time
Department: Navigation Data – Database Ops
We have an opening for a Navigation Data Analyst to help us realize the full potential of our flight operations software solutions. A member of the Database Ops Department, the Navigation Data Analyst will be involved in learning and developing skills to enable the day-to-day maintenance of the NAVBLUE UK Aeronautical Navigation Database carried out to the required specification and quality standards.
• Maintaining the database to the required specification and standard, ensuring that pre-determined deadlines are met
• Analysis of state published information by means of NOTAM and Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP) that promulgate changes to aeronautical data within the database
• Executing the changes in the database using text editors and database software
• Interpretation of the results of electronic quality control checks done on the data.
• Making use of electronic calculation and checking programs
• Answering customer queries relating to data supplied to them
• Seek clarification of source data problems from various countries’ Aeronautical Information Departments.
• Liaise with the relevant departments for any queries including any State source data problems using the appropriate communication method
• Ensuring good housekeeping, Health & Safety and Quality is maintained at all times.
•Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
• Computer Data entry skills and a proven knowledge of Microsoft Office
• A basic knowledge of geography, cartography or air navigation is desirable, although it is expected that data encoding techniques will be developed through training on the job.
• Proven ability to produce high standard of work required for safety critical data
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Collaborates effectively in a team environment
• Attention to detail & quality minded
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus’ pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech’s agility, it combines the best of both worlds.
A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus’ resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Cardiff (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
£40,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive North West, Manchester Various
Competitive London Various
£25,000 South East, Glasgow, East Midlands, Brighton, Leicester, North West, United Kingdom, Swindon, Scotland, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
Competitive London ASAP
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits West Midlands, Redditch ASAP
£29,293+ plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
£20,000 plus benefits West Midlands, Telford ASAP
£18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience West Midlands, Telford ASAP
£21,000 West Midlands ASAP
£21,000 West Midlands, Kingswinford ASAP