|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Management, Marketing, Media, Research & Analysis|
We’re on the lookout for tech-obsessed, curious, logical and detail-orientated individuals. We’re growing our Advertising Technology Team and wonder if YOU might be a perfect fit for us!
As a Junior Ad Tech Consultant, you will support Senior Media Consultants to advise some of the world’s biggest companies on how they should architect and implement DoubleClick marketing technology to ensure they are able to deliver best-in-class digital advertising.
Every year a larger share of advertising is being bought digitally: companies are turning to advanced advertising technology (ad tech) to help them make the most of their budgets. However, implementing ad tech is complex, challenging and ever-changing, which is why it takes specialist knowledge to ensure it is done correctly.
You will become an expert on DoubleClick Campaign Manager and how it integrates to the rest of the DoubleClick stack (DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Search, and DoubleClick Studio), as well as supporting wider integrations with Google Analytics 360, and other third-party measurement, marketing and analytics platforms. You will also help companies to measure the impact of their media activity by both suggesting relevant actions to track on site and in-app, and via the implementation of pixels using a tag management system such as Google Tag Manager.
Life as a Junior Media Solutions Analyst
From day one we will train you up to become a domain expert on DoubleClick Campaign Manager, and associated DoubleClick, Google and third-party measurement technologies. From then on, it’s up to you to stay up-to-date with changes to DoubleClick advertising technology, as well as the wider ad tech landscape.
• Once your confident on the technology you’ll be supporting the senior Media Solutions Consultants on the below:
• Understanding a client’s business, and to transforming their complex needs into simple ad tech requirements
• Advising clients on how their DoubleClick infrastructure should be setup and integrated with other platforms
• Presenting architecture proposals to clients and win buy-in for your recommendation from senior client contacts
• Implementing suggested architecture proposals in DoubleClick
You’ll also be given training and autonomy to be able to complete your own tasks, such as some of the below:
• Analysing client’s websites and apps to suggest appropriate actions to track as part of a wider measurement plan
• Use various Tag Management System (including Google Tag Manger) to implement DoubleClick measurement pixels
• Troubleshoot DoubleClick data tracking issues
• Work with third-party media, measurement and analytics companies to integrate their products in to DoubleClick in the best way possible
• Help to develop best practices for client engagement, customer facing training materials, and internal documentation
What we are looking for in you
As this is a junior position, it is not a requirement that you’ve had experience with DoubleClick or wider Google marketing and analytics technologies (that would obviously be a plus); full training will be provided. We are looking for candidates that align with following:
• A 2:1 at degree level
• A friendly and engaging personality
• Highly motivated self-starter, with a curious mind-set
• Good communication skills (can make complicated concepts simple)
• The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Takes a logical, considered and detail oriented approach to work
• A passion for learning about and using complex technology. You’ll have a natural desire to learn everything possible about a given system, and will question not just what something is, but why it works in the way it does.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
In 2015, Periscopix were thrilled to join the Merkle organisation as part of their drive to become a worldwide leader in tailored data-driven digital marketing. Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest Global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in the UK. Having grown at a tremendous pace, our workforce is now split between two open-planned, modern London offices (London Bridge and St. Katharine Docks). It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
A few of the benefits
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
• Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
• Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
• Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
• On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
• The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
• On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
• Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
Merkle | Periscopix are proud to have consistently featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For. We take great pride in this as it’s awarded as a result of employee feedback – we’re committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable workplace.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central
£20000 to £24000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits Central ASAP
Up to £20000.00 per annum plus benefits London
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Feb-2018
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
£23000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various
Competitive London 2-Jul-2018
Competitive plus benefits South East, Milton Keynes, London, East Midlands, Leicester Various