|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Arts & Design, Computing & IT|
Emotive. is a healthcare communications agency based in central London. We are now looking to hire a Junior/Graduate Designer to join our growing in-house creative team. You will play an important role supporting the Creative team to deliver projects including layout, design and artwork across various channels.
Reporting to a senior member of the Creative team, you’ll be ready for any challenge, generally hungry to learn and always on the lookout for new visual ideas, approaches and experiences. You’ll be looking to grow your application knowledge within the Adobe Creative Suite, being aware of new technologies that will help to improve your product. As you grow into or as a junior, you will be given more responsibility and asked to work on many things at the same time. Start to demonstrate a mature attitude and work on multiple projects concurrently. Expect to get you hands dirty!
• Ensure your solutions fully answer the key requirements of the brief.
• Understand our client’s brand, their guidelines and channels of distribution.
• Play a team role in the Creative team helping to deliver the final creative solutions and having the enthusiasm for any task.
• Meet your deadlines. Manage your time effectively and in doing so you’ll be helping emotive. time is money. So develop your time management skills to complete briefs efficiently and to the highest standard, first time.
• Ensure your work is signed off by your Senior Designer or CD before it goes to the account team or client.
• Keep an eye on the detail. Ensure your work is 100% correct before it goes out the door.
• Learn to effectively present your designs to team mates and account handlers.
• Always add value, over deliver against a brief when time allows.
• Utilise your seniors. Learn from them and improve your skill set.
• Get to know our account handlers, collaborate. We’re all one team.
• Be organised, plan what you’re doing. It’ll save you time in the long run.
• Regularly keep your line manager and fellow team members in the loop around projects, highlighting any problems that arise immediately.
• The agency will create a lot of learning opportunities. So feed your mind.
• Discuss your improving skills with your line manager and keep them well informed of your progression. Maybe you can teach us a thing or two?
• Get involved with wider agency activities, you’ll meet new people and learn about the agency.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Eye for design and everything beautiful.
• Experience participating in teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Flexible personality and a quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including excellent customer service skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong software and computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite applications
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in design, advertising, multimedia or other relevant area.
Click the apply now button below
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Oct-2017
Competitive plus benefits South West, Swindon ASAP
18k to 28k London ASAP
£18 to 25k London ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive plus Bonus South East ASAP
£2,400 per month plus benefits London, Uxbridge ASAP
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 14-Aug-2017
£21,017 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands Various
£36,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£20000.00 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP