|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Emotive. is a healthcare communications agency based in Central London. We are currently looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our growing team. To be considered for this role you must be a medicine, pharmacy or life sciences graduate. You will be put on a 12 months’ rotational graduate scheme with a view to become an Account Executive in our Client Services team on completion. During your first year you will be rotating around all the different teams at emotive. to gain experience of all aspects of the projects we deliver to our clients. The start date for this role is 1st October 2017 and we will be holding interviews on Wednesday 6th September, please only apply if this is convenient for you.
Month 1 in Medical Writing Team:
• Involved in research for medical writing projects
• Supporting Medical Writers in their tasks
• Responsible for junior medical writing tasks
Month 2 in Technology Team:
• Assisting Production Assistant with project logistics and delivery
• Assisting QA Manager
• Learing about QA, project logistics and delivery
Month 3 in Creative Team:
• Assisting Creative Director with project management
• Learning about the workflow in the creative team
• Shadowing designers
Months 4 to 12 in Client Services Team:
• Rotations within our Client Services team
• Provide support to client services team members in the development and delivery of account activities for external customers.
• Attend client teleconferences and where appropriate, meetings, alongside other members of the account or project team. Maintain client contact as appropriate with the direction of other members of the account team.
• Take responsibility for the delivery of identified account activities; assist with the coordination of schedules for allocated projects or items in conjunction with account manager, keeping account manager informed of progress; liaise with internal departments as appropriate to coordinate delivery of projects.
• Develop and maintain overview of project budgets and track regularly to ensure cost effective delivery of projects, reviewing with Account Manager regularly to identify any issues.
• Undertake background research for, assist in development of new business and current account proposals where appropriate. Assist account manager in the identification of any potential needs of existing clients.
• Become familiar with the therapeutic areas of projects and develop understanding of client objectives, in addition to growing an understanding of pharmaceutical communications strategies and industry.
• Perform other duties related to the business as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Experience of participating in teams.
• Ability to maintain demanding timelines. Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Flexible personality and a quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills including developing customer service skills.
• Strong capacity for understanding financial activities.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong organisational, planning and logistics skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, pharmacy, life sciences, marketing or other relevant area.
Click the apply now button below.
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience Central 1-Aug-2017
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 14-Aug-2017
£23,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 14-Aug-2017
£21,017 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands Various
£36,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
£23,000 per annum + Benefits London ASAP
£18,000 per annum + Benefits London ASAP
£20,000 + benefits & commission London, Heathrow ASAP
£20,000 + commission & benefits West Midlands, Lichfield ASAP
£18,000 per annum + Benefits London ASAP
£18,000 per annum (OTE £21k uncapped) + Benefits London ASAP