Graduate Supply Chain Programme - ABF
- £Compettive + benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
What is Supply Chain at ABF?
Here at ABF Grocery Group our brands are enjoyed across the nation, with 94%* of households in the UK buying them, selling over 1.5 million packs every day to UK consumers. As you can imagine that isn’t always an easy task and the supply chain team sit at the centre. From procuring the raw materials, planning the right production, leading a team to make the product, and organising the transportation, all while considering the health and safety of its employees and the quality of the product, the supply chain has a lot to do.
This is a dynamic and interesting area of the business where things change every minute of every day. If you are looking for fast paced, exciting, challenging and varied this is the right place for you.
Who are we looking for?
At ABF we want all of our graduates to:
- Have a strong drive for improvements
• Be interested in analysing results to make the right decision
• Be authentic to who you are and what you believe in
• Be keen to learn on and off the job
However on our accelerated Supply Chain program we also want graduates to:
- Be interested in working in an ever changing environment
• Be curious about how food is manufactured
• Be willing to challenge in difficult scenarios
• Be interested in working with diverse groups of people
What does the Scheme look like?
The Supply Chain scheme is 18 months long, in which time you will rotate through various dynamic and challenging placements in different factories throughout the UK. We hope at the end of the 18 months you will finish the scheme with a brilliant base knowledge of how the whole supply chain works together, which will help you jump start your career in the manufacturing environment.
What training will you receive?
Personal development training sessions
Supply Chain specific sessions around H & S and optimising efficiencies’
A supportive line manager to support you through your development
Regular coaching and appraisals from your line manager and other colleagues
If this sounds like the role and environment for you, visit our website to find out more and apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free