Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
- £20,000 to £30,000 + benefits
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
FTSE250 training and development with excellent career progression
Uncapped earnings with excellent benefits
About Our Client
Within our Central London office we have circa. 300 consultants recruiting across 25 disciplines. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates using our market leading database, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
- Within your first 6 months classroom based and on the job training by our incredible internal training team (this continues throughout your career all the way up to director level)
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive.
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your candidates and clients
- You will be ambitious and determined to develop a rewarding career with PageGroup by demonstrating your inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge.
What's on Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
Training- we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from Associate Consultants to Managing Consultants all within 1-3 years.
Global opportunities - Ever dreamt about working in Asia, Australia, UAE, or the U.S? With over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, this is all possible.
Huge potential earnings - with a competitive commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
Incentives - 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - Click below to apply today!
Michael Page International Recruitment Ltd
PageGroup has over 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free