This position is part funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Stadium Traffic Management in partnership with Coventry University (KEEN)
Are you an experienced Marketing Professional who can think with creativity and flair? If so, at Stadium Group, we are looking for someone like you. At Stadium Group head office in Coventry we are looking for someone to join the chaotic and rewarding world that is Events, Training & Facilities Management. Our business portfolio boasts work with Liverpool FC, Derby County FC, Aston Villa, Wolves, The Olympics, Glasgow Commonwealth Games & many more.
We are looking for you to help begin the company’s transition towards an in-house marketing department. For this we need some of your time, energy and knowledge. You need to show something more; something different, something unique and we hope that this special opportunity will do just that for you.
As Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
• Producing and sharing quality content across all social media platforms
• Visit client sites to capture what we do
• Develop and deliver the company brand
• Identifying potential business leads & passing to the relevant department
• Responding to all general enquiries through social media platforms
• Creating marketing materials
• Delivering successful campaigns whilst ensuring strict budgets are adhered to
• As Marketing Executive you will have the following skills / experience:
• Qualified to degree level in Marketing, Digital Marketing or other related disciplines
• Experience within a Marketing role.
• Tailored communications for a variety of audiences
• An understanding of all areas of marketing communications with evidence of writing/editorial experience, E-CRM, Social Media and cross-channel campaign management.
• Stakeholder management and communication skills
• Strong copywriter for all marketing mediums, with a keen eye for details, including being a quick and accurate editor and proof-reader
• Experience using Photoshop/InDesign, have a relevant qualification e.g. CIM or equivalent would be advantageous.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV and cover letter via the apply now button below no later than midday on 13th December. Please note that if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Competitive Glasgow, Scotland, East Kilbride, Nationwide ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits London
Up to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 16-Apr-2018
Up to £21000.00 per annum plus benefits London 2-Apr-2018
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP