Graduate Engineer Programme - NIBE
- East Midlands, Chesterfield
- Apply by:
- 12th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
NIBE is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of renewable energy products. We supply homes with heat pump products that provide domestic hot water and ensure a comfortable indoor climate. NIBE's heat pumps range includes, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Air Source Heat Pumps, Exhaust Air Heat Pumps and Solar Thermal Panels. We offer high-tech heat pump solutions for heating, ventilation, cooling and heat recovery that reflect today's demand for sustainable construction.
We are looking for an ideal candidate to join our Graduate Engineer programme. The role will be mainly be based at our Head Office in Chesterfield, Derbyshire to offer technical support and technical development on our range of products and services.
Over two busy years, you’ll combine on-the-job experience with ongoing training to develop various skills, gain knowledge and help you to build a career. You’ll also receive superb hands-on technical training from some of the finest professionals in the UK and Sweden, giving you an invaluable head start in your career.
This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus. The successful candidate will have engineering, renewable energy or construction related degree. The candidate will be analytical, positive and a can do attitude, knowledge of heating and hot water systems and CAD experience would be beneficial.
General duties would include:
• Assist in developing designs, drawings and specifications for heat pump projects.
• Use a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
• Attend recommended training courses to assist with personal development as required by the company.
• Prepare design calculations, drawings, technical documents and reports in accordance with current standards.
• Liaise with product development and product managers at our head office in Sweden.
• Conduct problem solving and escalate any issues.
• Liaise with business development and sales team.
• Assist technical Manager and engineers with any other needs or requirements of the business.
Benefits and Terms of Employment:
• Up to £25,000 salary.
• Full Training.
• Opportunity to gain high engineering and management skills.
• 25 days annual leave.
• Health Insurance.
• Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Sign up for job alerts - its free