|Salary:||£20,000 + benefits & commission|
|Sectors:||Distribution & Logistics, Sales|
• Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, 8:30 – 17:30 Monday
• Salary: £20,000 basic rising to £28,000 per annum. £3000 per annum London Weighting.
• Benefits: Uncapped commission, Company car (after qualifying period), phone and laptop
About the position:
36 month training scheme that takes you from a trainee account manager to a fully fledged Senior Hellmann account manager.
The Graduate Account Managers (Sales Executives) are required to source and develop their own accounts through telesales and face to face meetings. They will be required to operate the accounts ethically and negotiate terms which continuously improve their sales and their customer’s satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
• Understanding European Road Freight business, terminology and all associated regulations and requirements
• Developing sales presentations and customer service techniques to win and retain business
• Planning sales activities and customer contacts to maximise efficiency, business and profit
• Following up all sales leads promptly
• Developing the accounts constantly to maximise revenue and profits
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
• Maintaining up to date information in the Hellmann workstation,
• To record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
• Using the business tools appropriately to support the development of accounts
• Communicating with the other Hellmann Account Managers to optimise the quality of the service offered to new and existing customers
• Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product and service launches
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
• Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings
You will be a self motivated passionate individual who is target driven and customer focused. You will possess strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers. An ability to thrive under pressure whilst maintaining efficient customer service skills and excellent organisational skills, and being able to work in a team are all essential requirements for this role.
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent work experience, and Maths and English (oral and written) to GCSE, Standard Grade or equivalent; grade A-C. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate highly competent computer skills in particular an understanding of spreadsheets, emails and navigation of the internet. You will have a full clean drivers licence.
We are looking for hard working individuals with a passion to succeed by going the extra mile.
Successful shortlisted Graduate Account Manager / Sales Executive applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day (date to be confirmed).
£40,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, Southampton ASAP
£28,000 after training first year OTE, £45,000 London ASAP
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London 19-Feb-2018
Competitive + bonus London Various
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Competitive Germany, London ASAP
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
£21,228 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various