|Salary:||£20,000 to £25,000 + benefits|
|Location:||South East, Leatherhead|
|Sectors:||Arts & Design, Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Media|
Exciting design-led role, creating inspiring and effective campaigns that put the end user directly in touch with our unique and innovative new range of display products.
By developing the natural synergy between the long established and global Octanorm display system with the young, award-winning Cableflor system, we have a genuinely interesting and practical solution to anyone who exhibits or displays their products and services in a retail environment.
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual who has excellent graphic design skills and knows how to exploit social media to its fullest potential. We are firmly based in the design aspect of the display industry and it is essential that our adverts and social media content look the part at all times and reflect the class and quality of our products.
Salary: £20k to £25k based on experience and qualifications. Six week’s holiday allowance p.a., clean and modern office environment with canteen and free parking. Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm with two half hour breaks.
• Create, manage and execute a strategic communications strategy across various marketing channels including; web, blogs, social media, PR and email.
• Aid in the design and creation of a new website that represents the new products and services
• Target and generate regular sales leads and enquiries
• Attend events, exhibitions and/or conferences when required to support the objectives of the business.
• Manage the company database and ensure all clients are kept up to date and regularly contacted
• Track new sales leads through the business and report to the Managing Director on a regular basis.
• Review and develop company SEO campaigns in order to maintain and improve SERP listings.
• Provide regular marketing reports with campaign analytics to the Managing Director.
• Create company literature, presentations and other collateral when required
Desired skills and personal traits:
• Good understanding of the Adobe Create Suite – Photoshop, inDesign, illustrator etc.
• Understanding of SEO – best practices, implementing and tracking.
• Confident content writer and proof reader
• Experience in website content management – Joomla preferred.
• Experience in creating email marketing campaigns using a media marketing tool. – Newzapp preferred.
• Experience in database management – Microsoft Dynamics / Syspro CRM.
• Experience in managing multiple social media channels.
• CIM qualification or equivalent degree.
• Be organised and able to communicate in a professional and respectful manner.
• Experience in a sales role or a candidate with a natural sales flair would be valuable.
Please apply by clicking the apply now button.
£20000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London 19-Feb-2018
£35,000 to £50,000 + benefits London ASAP
£20,000 Nationwide Various
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Feb-2018
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central
£20000 to £24000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits Central ASAP
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Competitive Germany, London ASAP
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
£21,228 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various