|Salary:||£23,000 to £35,000 OTE + benefits|
|Location:||International, International (Europe)|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Recruitment, Finance|
World-wide Fast-track Graduate Programme in Wealth-Advisory
We have Graduate Trainee Wealth Advisory positions available in our deVere Academy offices in New York, Paris, Geneva, Prague, Dubai, Shanghai, Moscow, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Sydney
The Graduate Programme begins with three weeks of intense training in our Malta / Dubai Office, equipping you with the foundations to become a successful Trainee Wealth Adviser.
This intensive, fast-track training will turn you from a newly graduated student into a highly paid, fully qualified Wealth-Advisory professional within just 18 months or earlier for high fliers.
• During the training period in Malta you will be paid €1,500 gross p.m,
and we will cover accommodation and flight costs. On top of this there
will be bonus earning potential from day one.
• During the remainder of the programme you will receive a base income of Circa £25k but may be higher depending on location. On top of this you will have a results-based commission structure, which has our existing graduates earning between the levels below. Our top grads are exceeding the high end incomes below.
Based on our graduates' past results our successful trainee wealth advisors earn:
Year one: £25k - 40k+ Trainee Wealth Adviser
Year two: £40k - 70k+ Trainee/Wealth Adviser
Year three: £70k - 125K+ Wealth Adviser
Year four: 125k- 200k+ Adviser/Senior Wealth Adviser/Wealth Manager
Trainee Wealth Advisor:
Our focus will be on giving you hands-on experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients worldwide. This will involve you working one to one with a successful financial consultant, helping them address their clients financial issues, which could be anything from pension planning to portfolio investment advice.
• You'll be surrounded by some of the industry's top brokerage advisers, trainers and managers. So when it comes to building up your networking, business-development and client-management skills, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best.
At the same time, you will study towards a professional CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) qualification in investment.
• All the locations we've chosen offer an excellent social life. So
there will always be lots of things to do, places to go and people to
meet, whether you're at work or enjoying a day off.
• By the end of the 18 months, you should be ready to take on a role as a fully-fledged Wealth Adviser / Investment Broker. If you're really good, you could get there even quicker.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from all recent graduates or all under-graduates in their last year of university. You must be prepared to work across a global office network that spans all of Australia, Asia, Africa, America and the Middle East. You must also be prepared to put everything you've got into achieving your results.
Key qualities we look for
• Enthusiasm, competitiveness, persistence, independence, tenacity,
• Being good with people is a must.
• Recruiting now, and for the summer.
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
£22k starting salary plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire ASAP
£24,000 + Benefits South East, London, Nationwide, Crawley ASAP