|Salary:||£21,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Management, Secretarial & Business Admin, Training|
Based from their Hammersmith office, this is a new venture formed through a Google partnership and endorsed by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. The company's aim is to attract the future talent of the digital marketing and advertising sectors through online training programmes. The programmes deliver training in all areas sought by digital marketing agencies, advertisers and entrepreneurs.
This is an entry level position paying £21,000 per annum.
Day-to-day activities will include:
Community management and support:
• Demonstrate by example the Squared tone and mindset in all professional student contact
• Develop a strong working knowledge of the course curriculum and learning objectives and use this to maintain quality and drive product innovation and evolution.
• Respond in a clear, timely manner to students' questions about the course content and related projects via campus forums and by email, including liaison with tutors, markers and subject matter experts where relevant.
• Be active and visible on the online virtual campus and relevant social channels such as Google+ to encourage discussion, debate and understanding of the course material.
• Post relevant news and articles to enhance the feeling of community and a strong relationship between course attendees and tutors.
• Play a key role in creating and managing groups including working closely with individual students and teams to help them proceed effectively through the course. This will involve providing appropriate guidance on creating a positive group dynamic and facilitating these relationships to meet the course aims.
• Keep a close eye on student feedback and ensure the delivery team is made aware of important issues and areas for attention.
• Where necessary, communicate progression information to students including course status.
Live Class Support:
• Students participate in interactive live online classes each week which are delivered by a team of expert tutors and guest lecturers. The community coordinators will be required to provide support during live classes by:
• Setting up the classes in Adobe Connect prior to the session and ensuring that all technology is fully tested.
• Liaising with tutors and speakers before each class so they understand exactly what's required and how to use the Adobe Connect software (full training provided).
• Provide technical support to tutors and students during live classes (full training provided).
• Assist the tutor in running exercises during live classes.
• Answering questions directly or fielding queries to tutor when appropriate.
• Post class recordings and other relevant resources to the virtual campus following each class.
• The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• A lively, friendly personality
• A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy, chatty team
• A Bachelors' degree
• Demonstrable interest in digital and e-learning
• Evidence of a high standard of customer service
• Be able to communicate effectively over the phone and in writing, with an excellent grasp on the English language, grammar and punctuation
• Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Attention to detail and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing gained in one of the following ways:
• A minimum of six month's work experience in a digital marketing role
• Completion of the Squared Online course or another recognised digital marketing course
• Knowledge and experience working within a Virtual Learning Environment, preferably Moodle
• Knowledge and experience working within a web conferencing platform, preferably Adobe Connect
• Experience of managing and facilitating group work
• Understanding of the principles of leadership and virtual collaboration
• What are the perks of working for your company?
• Join an exciting young but growing business positioned well within a rapidly growing sector with Google as a main partner.
• Get free access to the Google accredited digital advertising course worth £1500.
• Build incredible industry contacts which will be great foundations for future career paths.
• Great earning potential.
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
Up to £21000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central 15-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London
Competitive + bonus London Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits United Kingdom Various
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits West Midlands, Redditch ASAP
£29,293+ plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
£20,000 plus benefits West Midlands, Telford ASAP
£18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience West Midlands, Telford ASAP
£21,000 West Midlands ASAP
£21,000 West Midlands, Kingswinford ASAP