Commercial Graduate Scheme - 2018
- £22,000 to £24,000 plus benefits
- South East, East Midlands, International (Europe), Lutterworth, Bedford
- Apply by:
- 17th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our commercial graduate scheme provides an ideal platform for you to develop a breadth of skills combining work experience with a funded Post Graduate qualification or additional training tailored to your needs. During the two year programme you will spend time at each of our three sites which are located in Bedford, Lutterworth and Chomutov in Czech Republic.
We expose you to all parts of our business including procurement, sales, engineering and manufacturing. We expect you to understand our business inside out and make no apologies for this. After all, how else will you be able to seek out new opportunities and help us continuously improve? We have no intention of standing still as a business and we want people with the same vision to join us. Does that sound like you?
Our programme provides you with career progression with targeted objectives and rewards to match. On successful completion you will take up a role within our Commercial Team based at our manufacturing facility in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Our competitive salary starts at £22,000 and upon successful achievement of objectives during the two year programme rises up to £24,000. In addition we offer a pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement and flexible working hours. We remain committed to your personal development and you will receive 6 monthly performance reviews whilst on the programme so we can identify, and implement, any Continuing Professional Development needs.
To Be Successful:
• You will hold a degree or equivalent (2:1 or above).
• You will be highly motivated and a proactive team player who has a record of achievement throughout your educational career.
• You need to be self-sufficient, self-confident and capable of putting forward your ideas with well thought through justifications.
• With an eye for detail you will be adept in planning and organising yourself and have the ability to meet deadlines and solve problems.
• Flexibility to work at both UK sites is essential as is the ability to travel more widely when required.
So now you know a little bit more about us, do we sound like the right type of company for you?
Interested? Click Apply now below
Closing date 31 July 2018
Sign up for job alerts - its free