|Salary:||£23,000 to £27,000 + benefits|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Management, Marketing, Retail, Sales,|
Pentland is the name behind some of the world’s most loved footwear and active brands. Our brands are there in the moments that matter, and being there for more people in more of those moments drives everything we do.
Our owned brands include Berghaus, Speedo, Canterbury of New Zealand, Mitre, Boxfresh, Ellesse, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. And we’re also the global licensee for Lacoste Chaussures, Ted Baker footwear and Kickers in the UK.
As a family business, we believe every individual has the power to help shape our future. We have been recognised as one of the best workplaces in the UK and Europe. Our global HQ is in the UK and we employ over 1,800 people across 20 countries around the world.
Your potential is our potential and together we can build and grow brands that last.
Key Purpose of Job:
Our 2018 Commercial and Marketing Graduate scheme is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Graduates who are passionate about driving growth in a Global, family organization.
The programme lasts 2 years, during which you’ll spend time working across a number of departments and brands. One rotation you could be supporting a brand Marketing department and the next managing an account with one of our big retailers. This gives you exposure to every element of the product journey from concept through to consumer.
Throughout the programme you’ll receive a mixture of on the job development, classroom based training and on the ground retail experience to make sure you’re always learning and building your skill set. Alongside this you’ll have a great support network of experienced managers, team members and a previous graduate who you’ll be buddied up with to guide you all the way.
Needs to have
• Ideally a 2:1 or above (attained or expected) in any discipline or equivalent qualification
• A full UK driving license
• Excellent logical and analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
Needs to be
• Confident working with, presenting to and influencing groups of people at all levels.
• Organised, adaptable and able to prioritise when working across multiple projects
• Decision focussed, fast paced and willing to get stuck in.
• Self-motivated and able to manage their own time when working with a number of priorities
The application process
• Stage 1 is your CV and a few screening questions
• Stage 2 we’ll ask you to complete a Situational Judgement Test
• Stage 3 is a video interview
• Stage 4 you’ll be invited to attend an assessment centre at our Head Office in London on 12th or 13th of December
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits West Midlands, Redditch ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus salary review The East, Peterborough, France 3-Sep-2018
£20,000 Nationwide Various
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
Competitive London 3-Sep-2018
Competitive + benefits Germany, London, Belgium, Ireland, France, Spain 1-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits Scotland, Edinburgh Various
£20000 to £40000 London Various
£20000 to £50000 London Various