|Salary:||£25000.00 to £35000.00 per annum plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Research & Analysis|
Are you a graduate with some commercial based analyst experienced, or an experienced BA looking for your next move?
• £25,000 - £35,000 starting salary depending on experience
• Generous pension with employer's contribution up to 8%
• 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Healthcare plan
• Travel loans
• Excellent central London location - close to Westminster/Buckingham Palace/Victoria Station
• This is an analytical role which has the main purpose of supporting informed decision making with the Business Service Function.
• Working closely with various stake holders in the organisation, sourcing data from both manual and platform bases systems to produce timely information that will support informed decision making.
• Responsibilities include:
• Producing reports, spread sheets and graphic output from a range of data sets
• Understanding and documenting key information needs and reporting requirements from business unit managers, financial analysts and business development leaders across the organisation
• Improving existing reports and processes - manual and platform based
• Supporting projects implementing new MI systems and processes
• There will also be a small amount of UK based travelling, although this will be accompanied by colleagues so driving licence is not essential
• With a history dating back nearly one hundred years and in its current form, over thirty years, the organisation is one of the largest trade associations in the UK.
• They provide businesses and individuals working in the industries they service with advice, guidance and support in employment law, employee relations, health, safety, climate and environment, information and research and occupational health, as well as delivering training and consultancy in the UK and overseas.
• Through offices in London and Brussels, the organisation provides political representation on behalf of UK business through lobbying government, MPs, regional development agencies, MEPs and European institutions.
• Revenue is generated primarily though membership and events.
The successful candidate will be a high calibre graduate who can demonstrate a reasonable level of practical analytical experience within a commercial environment.
Candidates with significant relevant employment experience in this field will be considered for the upper banding of the salary, while applications are welcomed from less experienced individuals who have excellent academic results and some level of experience, for the entry level salary.
• Essential knowledge and experience include:
• Advanced Excel Skills and general database awareness
• Report Writing and graphical data representing skills
• General commercial understanding and awareness
• Familiar with business terminology and an appreciation of Profit and Loss Statements
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels. Excellent written and spoken English
• The ability to use initiative, work under pressure, prioritise work load and a keen eye for detail
An excellent platform to continue your career as a Business Analyst, with a stable, well established organisation.
£20000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits Central
£18500.00 to £20000.00 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£23500.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Central
£16,800 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Hong Kong, Singapore, China Ongoing
£14,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£36,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits North West, Manchester Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 14-Aug-2017
£21,017 p.a. plus benefits plus Bonus East Midlands Various
£36,000 plus benefits Yorkshire ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits Nationwide ASAP
£20000.00 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus London
£35k to £40k OTE London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22000.00 to £30000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP